Inland Pipe Rehabilitation, LLC
For the last 30 years, trenchless rehabilitation solutions have steadily gained market share on traditional “dig and replace” methods. Because they are less intrusive and more cost-effective, trenchless solutions have become widely specified in the repair of our nation’s deteriorated water, sewer, and storm infrastructure.
At IPR, we deliver turnkey trenchless rehabilitation services with the most experienced and comprehensive portfolio of solutions.
- We’ve installed over 23 million feet of CIPP with pipe sizes ranging from 4 to 120 inches in diameter. Our manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001 certified, representing the standard of quality. They use superior resin systems to deliver the best result.
- IPR is the largest pipe bursting contractor in the world with over 18 million feet installed and diameters up to 42”. We’ve used our expertise to innovate more efficient and cost-effective bursting techniques to approach otherwise demanding installations.
- We have pioneered the application of geopolymers in the industry. We hold patents on our EcoCast lining system and have installed more horizontal footage than any other contractor.
IPR continues to fuel the industry’s innovation engine. We are committed to investing in new product development and partnering with leading-edge technology companies to offer our customers the best solutions for their projects, budgets, and environmental conditions.
IPR services both public and private sector clients who are seeking trenchless alternatives. We have 60 crews across 12 locations. We are committed to providing safe, smart and lasting infrastructure.
Associations and Credentials
- AGC – The Associated General Contractors of America
- NASSCO – National Association of Sewer Service Companies
- NASTT – North American Society for Trenchless Technology
- NUCA – National Utility Contractors Association
- UCTA – Underground Construction Technology Association
- WEF – Water Environment Association
- TIC – Trenchless Information Center