The EcoCast lining system is used to install a cementitious geopolymer liner inside storm or sanitary sewer pipes. The result is a structural application that stops water infiltration and protects it from chemical attack. The pipe surface is cleaned, and a cementitious geopolymer liner is spin cast applied to the interior surfaces using a retractable sled or hand application for larger diameter culverts.
• EcoCast liners form an inorganic polymer network for higher resistance to acids and greater surface durability.
• Cures quickly providing shortened by-pass time and allow your systems to be re-established much quicker.
• EcoCast is exceptionally resistant to environmental factors like heat and cold.
• EcoCast is specifically designed for ease of use with mechanical pumping and spray application methods.
Typical Applications EcoCast will successfully restore your concrete, brick, or corrugated metal storm and sewer pipes. It is particularly effective for large diameter pipe sections starting at 36”.
The EcoCast Advantage
• Completely trenchless application
• High mobility and exceptional portability
• Short sectional repairs can be made cost-effectively
• Can be applied to circular and non-circular structures
IPR leads the Market with EcoCast along with its development partner, Milliken Infrastructure Solutions Inc. adds a fifth crucial element - sustainability. Together, IPR and Milliken have introduced a proprietary system combining the most advanced installation equipment with a custom formulated geopolymer specifically designed for consistent application and long-term performance.